Subject: FW: Change of an Estonian rep in Disability Platform expert group
From: "Krista Erg-Scacchetti"
To: <[email-masked]>, "MKM info"
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 11:25:59 +0200

Tere!

Palun registreerige see kiri. See on seotud toodete ja teenuste
ligipääsetavuse direktiiviga.

Tööülesannet pole vaja, see on juba lahendatud. Mulle tundub, et ei
sisalda salajast infot.

Lugupidamisega

Krista Erg-Scacchetti

Ligipääsetavuse nõunik

Regionaal- ja Põllumajandusministeerium, Ruumilise planeerimise osakond

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium, Võrdsuspoliitika osakond

tel (+372) 5662 8067

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.agri.ee <http://www.agri.ee/>  |www.mkm.ee <http://www.mkm.ee/>
Suur-Ameerika 1, Tallinn

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2024 11:02 AM
To: Krista Erg-Scacchetti <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Change of an Estonian rep in Disability Platform expert group

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms Erg- Scacchetti,

As mentioned, the next EAA transposition meeting is scheduled for
tomorrow, 20/03, 9.30-12.45 (please find attached the draft agenda, along
with the minutes of the last meeting, which will be approved at the new
meeting).

We are not sure the invite correctly reached you. Could you please let us
know if you plan to attend?

Thank you and kind regards,

EMPL D3 unit

From: Krista Erg-Scacchetti <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2024 8:41 AM
To: EMPL EAA <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Agnes Einman <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Kadri Mets <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Change of an Estonian rep in Disability Platform expert group

Hello!

Yes, I am replacing Lili Tiri as national contact point for accessibility
related topics. She has moved on to another position.

Best regards,

Krista Erg-Scacchetti

Accessibility advisor

Ministry of Regional Affairs and Agriculture, Department of Spatial
Planning

Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, Equality Policy
Department

phone (+372) 5662 8067

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.agri.ee/__;!!DOxrgLBm!B9vhTxtNOUQkz
5g_3x_lNNnflfUCV5WhbJTcHQAiUKtXFoLbvhcmKI9P_RXAcUG_YU_qkBQ_CcqLVNAzkRtX3j4
$> www.agri.ee |
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.mkm.ee/__;!!DOxrgLBm!B9vhTxtNOUQkz5
g_3x_lNNnflfUCV5WhbJTcHQAiUKtXFoLbvhcmKI9P_RXAcUG_YU_qkBQ_CcqLVNAzNrCIHKc$
> www.mkm.ee

Suur-Ameerika 1, Tallinn, Estonia

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2024 12:05 PM
To: Krista Erg-Scacchetti < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: Agnes Einman < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
Kadri Mets < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Change of an Estonian rep in Disability Platform expert group

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mrs Erg- Scacchetti,

Just following up on our previous email because of a typo: the next EAA
transposition meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 20/3.

Thank you and kind regards,

EMPL D3 unit

From: EMPL EAA < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2024 10:42 AM
To: Krista Erg-Scacchetti < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: Agnes Einman < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
Kadri Mets < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; EMPL EAA <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Change of an Estonian rep in Disability Platform expert group

Dear Ms Erg-Scacchetti,

Thank you for this info.

We will include you in our contact list for the Disability platform.

Could you please let us know if you are also replacing Lili Tiri as
national contact point for the transposition of the European Accessibility
Act?

The next meeting being scheduled for next week, 21/3.

Thank you

EMPL D3 unit

From: Krista Erg-Scacchetti < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2024 2:18 PM
To: EMPL DISABILITY PLATFORM <
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc: Agnes Einman < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
Kadri Mets < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Change of an Estonian rep in Disability Platform expert group

Hello,

I’m writing to inform you that I am replacing Lili Tiri as Estonian
representative in the European Comission Disability Platform expert group.
Kadri Mets will continue as before.

Unfortunately I can’t attend the first plenary meeting this month, but as
far as I know, Kadri will be there.

Best regards,

Krista Erg-Scacchetti

Accessibility advisor

Ministry of Regional Affairs and Agriculture, Department of Spatial
Planning

Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, Equality Policy
Department

phone (+372) 5662 8067

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.agri.ee/__;!!DOxrgLBm!FWMVLQUwhSb90
EaHssIYOvqNhdG-_dvc6qjIavGr5L0uuF3HakFuPFmSPqegHsoEu8ZVEYF22A32ZBD_Te7zbEE
4dplsXKES6wKnfg$> www.agri.ee |
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.mkm.ee/__;!!DOxrgLBm!FWMVLQUwhSb90E
aHssIYOvqNhdG-_dvc6qjIavGr5L0uuF3HakFuPFmSPqegHsoEu8ZVEYF22A32ZBD_Te7zbEE4
dplsXKE5ykWTBA$> www.mkm.ee

Suur-Ameerika 1, Tallinn, Estonia